The honouring of genuine, traditional forms of manufacturing has been somewhat of a red thread throughout AW17’s collections and Junya Watanabe
’s offering is up there with the best. For sturdy outerwear that won’t balk at the first breeze he turns to Carhartt. A US company founded in 1889, this brand knows all there is to know about work clothes; hence the structured silhouette of this cotton-drill jacket
. With quilted sleeves and a corduroy collar, you'll be feeling the good kind of cool.
- Junya Watanabe x Carhartt cotton-drill jacket
- Exposed zip fastening at front
- Corduroy collar long quilted sleeves elbow patches zipped cuffs zipped pocket at chest branded patch at chest two welt pockets at front one interior pocket fully lined
- 100% cotton; 100% nylon; lining 70% acrylic 30% polyester
- Machine wash
- Size medium Length 30" chest 46"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size medium
- Made in Japan
JUNYA WATANABE - Junya Watanabe x Carhartt cotton-drill jacket - Men's Coats & Jackets - YSDXRTV